Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting to Know Me

So, here it is. The first post. Big occasion. I thought I'd start out by answering some questions about me that you didn't even know you were wondering yet.

Do you like cats or dogs? I like them both, although right now we have neither. I think we'll be the owners of another dog sometime though.

Are you afraid of bugs? Afraid of them, no. Do I like them? Absolutely not.

What's your favorite color? I'm a big fan of blue, but I AM a girl -- so pink is pretty high up the list.

What kind of foods do you like? I'm open to pretty much anything that doesn't come with suction cups.

What's your favorite movie? I'll have to flip a coin over Grease and Dirty Dancing. Shallow, I know.

Do you like snow? Sure. But this Texas girl doesn't get to see a lot of it.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? One sister -- younger -- who lives 1006 miles away.

What kind of music do you listen to? I'm more of a talk radio person, but when I listen to music it is usually from the 70's.

What's your favorite book? The last one I read was Shanghai Girls by Lisa See and the last one I listened to was The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I really enjoyed both of them. Right now I'm half-way through The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. Jury's out on that one.

Who's your favorite author? Can't say that I have one.

Well, surely that's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment