Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to Know Me, part 2

What's your favorite sport? Football. This is watching, of course. I like college and professional. I'm a Colts fan and a Cowboys fan, but not a Jerry fan. And... go TCU!

Do you like to go for long walks? Yes, when the weather is nice my hubby and I enjoy walking together. It's great to have time to talk with him and just be with him. And one year I participated in the Komen 3-Day walk. Twenty miles a day. Three days in a row. Now that was a long walk!

Have you traveled out of the country? Yes, and I enjoyed every one of the trips. I've been to Europe, Asia, South America, Africa. I still need to add Australia and Antarctica to my places been list. My favorite place? South Africa.

Do you like coffee or tea? Tea. No coffee for me.

What's the scariest movie you ever saw? I'm not much into scary movies, but I did see Cape Fear (the Robert DeNiro version) and that movie gets my vote.

Do you believe in ghosts? Well, I've never seen one.

How do you get along with your family? I'll say good. Wonder what they would say?!!

Have you ever met a famous person? I have John Glenn's autograph.

and last, but not least:

How long have you known your best friend? (This is the girl one, not the hubby one.) I met her in junior high school, so that was about 39 years ago. She's funny, she's smart, and she lights up the room. You just can't help but feel good when you're with her. Now, aren't I the lucky one?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment