Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pismo Beach

I'm getting a change of scenery for a couple of days. I've traveled with hubby to Pismo Beach, CA. We have a favorite hotel here -- above the cliffs and overlooking the ocean. We love the sounds of the surf and the caw of the seagulls. And the food will be great, too.

Here's a story from yesterday. I had mailed a package at our post office "overnight guaranteed". It didn't make it, so I went to get a refund of my money. The postal worker told me since the refund was over $25 she would have to give me a money order. So she did. Then I told her I'd like to buy some stamps, and she handed them over. When I gave her the money order to pay for them --- she asked to see my driver's license!!! I started laughing. She didn't.

I still think it's funny.


1 comment: