Sunday, October 31, 2010

Once In A Lifetime

There are many "once in a lifetime" moments we experience that just take our breath away and send us to our knees to thank God for this life that he has given us.

The one I experienced last night doesn't exactly fall in to that category, but it sure was fun. I went to a World Series baseball game! Just me and 52,418 other baseball fans. And did I mention -- we WON!

Here's what makes it once in a lifetime:
1. The Rangers will never again be in their first World Series.
2. The Rangers will never again play their first World Series game in their own ballpark.
3. The Rangers will never again win their first World Series game in their own ballpark.

Here's what I hope isn't once in a lifetime:
1. My presence at a World Series game.

Go Rangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment