Monday, October 25, 2010

Not Created Equal

Five days ago I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure. With polish. Toes AND fingers. All ten toes still look beautiful. And so do all ten fingers!! What's up with that?

The secret is a new polish that the nail tech encouraged me to try. She promised TWO WEEKS with no chips. Seriously? I can't go two DAYS without a chip.

It's called UV gel polish. She painted it on like regular polish, but between each coat my hand went under a UV light. It's the only way this polish will dry. (Kind of like Sherwin-Williams meets the Easy Bake Oven.) So you walk out of the salon ready to go - no worries about messing up your nails.

After housework - no chips. After yard work (no gloves!) - no chips. Bathing and hair washing - no chips. I'm sold.

Make your appointment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment