Sunday, April 18, 2010

Looking Back - Second

My cousin has been in town for the past 5 days, and she's headed back home tomorrow. We had the opportunity to be together twice -- but that wasn't nearly enough. She was really here to help out and visit with her son and his family. And with his three little ones ages 4 and under, that's a lots of helping and visiting!

I was always close to my cousins growing up. We were together often; not every day but several times a week. Even as adults, there are a couple of cousins I keep in touch with weekly -- this cousin being one of them. The other one was lucky enough to marry one of my best friends from junior high and high school. (And I'm lucky, too, because she's still my BFF!) Although I don't talk to the rest of them often, none would be too surprised to hear me on the other end of the phone line.

Well, maybe one would.


No comments:

Post a Comment