Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Heart


Will beat 110,444 times, pump 1,620 gallons of blood, and push that blood nearly 8,676 miles throughout my body!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com


My heart is full, and I'm so grateful for the blessings I'm given. Mitch and I will celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary this week! We are both healthy and happy. We have our parents, our children, our grandchildren, our brothers and sisters, and a very large extended family as a close part of our lives.

And -- I received these heart-healthy (and nutrient rich!) strawberries in the mail yesterday.
Strawberries contain good amounts of minerals like potassium, copper and iron. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure. Copper is required in the production of red blood cells. Iron is needed for red blood cell formation. So, strawberries are good, and good for you.

I heart strawberries. And hearts!

1 comment:

  1. I heart strawberries too, and raspberries, and blackberries! I heart the start of fresh berry season!!!

    ReplyDelete