Saturday, January 14, 2012

Currently

Current guilty pleasure: The Daily on my ipad
Current nail color: hot pink toes!
Current playlist: Leanne Womack mix on Pandora
Current read: Cutting for Stone
Current drink: water!
Current food: fruits and vegetables ~ especially avocado
Current favorite show: Damages
Current wish list: warm days
Current needs: strength
Current triumphs: I'm living a healthy lifestyle.
Current bane of my existence: I won't name names.
Current celebrity crush: Well, I think Ryan Reynolds is cute...
Current indulgence: brown rice macaroni
Current blessing: new opportunities
Current outfit: blue jeans, purple shirt, blue sweater
Current excitement: Noah's basketball team played a super first game
Current mood: good
Current link: www.pintrist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment