Saturday, June 4, 2011

Friday's Lofty Dream

Well, I wasn't sad to see Billy and Modena's tail lights as they drove away. I didn't see them at all. I was asleep -- like any normal person should be at 4:30 in the morning!!

When it was really time to get up, we decided it was a good day to paint the loft. Out comes the caulk gun, the painting materials and our designated painting attire. Away we went. And the results? Less than stellar.

:(

My guess is that the paint we were painting over had something to do with it. So Saturday will see the same routine: get out the paint and put on the painting costumes.

The exhaustion and disappointment did lead to one thing -- dinner out! We went on up to The Lodge - still in full centennial celebration mode - and had ourselves a delicious dinner. Mitch chose rack of lamb, his usual, and I chose lobster. YUM!

Tired bodies + full bellies = good night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment